Healthy eating can be difficult at the best of times, more so when the cravings and hunger pangs kick in. Thinking of ideas for lunch whilst keeping things interesting can be difficult to manage without thinking about ideas to keep you from reaching into the biscuit tin whilst also satisfying your hunger. Keep on track with your healthy eating with these handy healthy snack ideas.
1. Cucumber Sandwiches– great for low carb diets and as a refreshing snack, change the fillings up to whatever takes your fancy.
2. Veggie Chips– craving for crisps or something crunchy, then this is the perfect alternative that’s completely guilt free.
3. Pizza Zucchinis– a gluten-free alternative that requires very little prep and cook time.
4. Prosciutto-wrapped Asparagus– these make for a great appetizer and are ideal come the summer months when they’re in season.
5. Roasted Red Pepper & Paprika Hummus– the perfect partner to some vegetable crudites or even your veggie chips.
6. Chocolate Fruit Sticks– if you have a little bit of a sweet tooth then this is the ideal snack for you, personally it’s the only way I really eat fruit by dipping it in chocolate!
Do you have any favourite healthy snacks? Till next time Bellas 🙂