One of the things I’m trying to get better at this year is organisation. I’m not completely unorganised, but at times I can be a tad forgetful. So I’m aiming to get a little bit better at forgetting things by becoming an organised person. I’m a Virgo so it’s kind of in the stars that I love a good old list. What better way to get more organised than with some new stationary?
It goes hand in hand that if you love makeup, more often than not you have a soft spot for stationary too, so here 10 stationary items that’ll help get you more organised.
- The Happiness Planner– not just a diary that looks beautiful, but it’s actually full of kinda useful stuff. It’s a tad on the pricey side but well worth the investment if diaries keep you organised. With quotes, goal settings, meal plans and daily reflections it has everything you ever need and more.
- Muji Acrylic Two Drawer Box– great for organising your makeup and also great for organising your stationary. Keep all your pretty pens and floral notelets on display but nicely stored in these handy little boxes.
- Paperchase Mystic Rose Photo Album– a beautifully designed album to keep all those pesky photos from ending up everywhere. Before storing all mine in albums they were literally everywhere. Sitting and popping them into albums is actually quite an enjoyable task to reminisce over fun holidays and parties with families and friends.
- Cement Pen Pot– cement is bang on trend right now and this pen pot is sure to look great on your white Ikea Malm desk. It’s also fabulous for keeping your pens neat and tidy.
- You & Me Couples Planner Calendar– this is the second year I’ve bought this calendar purely because it’s great at co-ordinating what my partner and I are doing on different evenings. It’s also great to plan ahead so you know what nights to plan date nights or to arrange evenings out with friends and family.
- Pretty Sticky Notes– ideal for scribbling numbers on or important notes. How many times have you written on the back of an envelope then thrown that envelope out only to realise it had that all important number on. You can completely avoid that whilst making your memos look 10 times cuter.
- Paperchase Slim Ring Binder– ringbinders are great to keep your finances in order or important documents in an easy to find place. You could go the extra mile and even get dividers!
- Paperchase Expanding File– or if like me your prone to having tonnes of paperwork for everything imaginable, you might be better of with an alphabetised expanding file. Plenty of room means plenty of space to store all of that paperwork.
- Business Card Holder– being a blogger or a lady in business you tend to be given quite a few business cards, most of which are likely to come in handy at some point in the future. I, however end up with them everywhere so what better way to keep them all in one place than a business card holder, you’ll never have to rummage for them again!
- Kate Spade Stationary Box– this little box is sheer stationary heaven! Everything included looks super cute an Instagram worthy, whilst keeping you organised and having a matching set. You’ll never want to lose an item in this set!
What stationary items do you use to help you organised? Till next time Bellas x
(photo credit: Death to Stock)